Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tight Schedule


Yeah... I'm in a very tight schedule... It's already October, and September report shows I'll have to double-up the monthly production starting October to meet up the individual statistic points. Unfortunately, at this time around,there's too many activities that I could not reject to be in part, whether it's a family thingy or official functions. Luckily, some function appeared to be held at the same time and I have to decide which one should I attend.. (mcm YB pulak hahaha)

At the time of writing this entry, we have just finished the 'Antar Berian' ceremony <-- My brother is getting married this coming 12/12/2009.The 'Antar Berian' is the 3rd procedure to get married for most Malays (1st is 'Merisik' <-- to ask the bride-to-be family whether the girl is already taken or not ikekeke. 2nd is 'Bertunang' a.k.a the engagement.) So, everythings confirmed, wait the Day lah baru penat balik.

Few weeks before, I was asked to be the emcee for the National level conference. Actually, being the emcee is not new to me but this time is different. The conference is conducted in English so I'll be handling it in English, which is VERY NEW to me. It's been a long time since I stand up in front of people speaking in English, but I didn't say no to them, it's a challenge in my career.

Last week, I received an email saying that I'll be in for training for the Ministry Level sports and games. Clashed date with the conference. I have to reject the emcee offer and accept the sports... already started in the gym last Friday and will do so tomorrow. I'll be on leave the next day to settle my personal thing (will reveal after everythings ok) and the day after I'll be flying to the academy for 1 week aggressive training which I'll be participating the games started in 29th. Hope everything will be going smoothly and wish me luck!!!

No comments: