Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Academy for 2 weeks


Just arrived.. not yet unpacking... updating this blog is the 1st in the to-do list heheh. I'll be here for 2 weeks... free from work but will be physically challenged.. gulp... will i ever make it to the finish line?

Yesterday, I've managed to get what I've lost years ago... a valid legal document to do my routine. Yeahhh... i've made confession to several close friends after being confirmed that I'll earned the document... fuhh... being safe, I've made decision not to reveal, but don't bother lah... hehehe.... small matter maaa.

4 comments:

mm said...

nda dapat main hailite suda sama ko ni kadi..

The lucky woman said...

hahah... ya... kasi rest dulu lampu tu ikekek

nona said...

hahahaha aku tahu ni...finally ko amik gak ek... yus bila plak?

The lucky woman said...

heheh... ntahla dia...