Friday, October 23, 2009

Day 2: 1st training injuries

It was very painful not at the outside, but in the inside. I'm one of the 'new faces' and not yet to show the best of me. I heard painful comment 'she's new, not used to our training' but lady c and some of the other comfort me by saying 'Don't push yourself' yeah... maybe I'm trying too hard. What's bugging me is why does it happened? I was doing the drill and speed.. the 1st round was okay... but the 2nd... I kissed the track... whoahhh... my knees and elbow were all red and bruised.

The incident brough me the flashback on few years back where I was running in the special event and my shoes were flying in the sky and I was doing a 'superman' stunt on the track... luckily we're managed to won the gold medal... and I can say that the casual shoe had the fault on it. But today? I was wearing the running shoe and yet I'd bruising myself. Inilah akibat terlampau lama berehat or maybe it's a sign that I should stop... but today I was amazed by this pakcik, he was running i dunno maybe more than 5 round the 400m track without stopping or slowing... he's stamina gets a thumbs up from me... really... he's maybe in the late 50's. So, sports is not for young people only... we're doing sport for a healthy lifestyle (pujuk ati ni ikekeke)

2 comments:

nona said...

ayoooo! nampak sakit je..dasat ah training sampai merah2 lutut tu

The lucky woman said...

salah step mcm ni lah ikekek... ntah cemana ntah terkehel jadik superman atas track... malu siottt