Saturday, October 24, 2009

Bajet 2010

I'm reading the budget speech text and listing out several points that will have direct effect on me:
Hopefully the blackout occurrence will be minimized.The needs of improvement on the water supply is also critical at my place.
I only have 1 which I've been controlling the use are strictly for fuels, air tickets and my mom's insurance. Really don't know whether the bajet is on the card user's side or actually it's encouraging people to not using cards anymore??

It's a good thing that we will have an extra 1k relief.Been planning to buy house near KK for investment.Yeah... another extra 1k reliefHoping that includes the road to our new house.
Last but not least, the part where most colleagues been waiting... Even it's only RM500, better than nothing lah kan... bersyukur ja... alhamdulillah.

No comments: