Saturday, October 10, 2009

Making Friends


091009: I've met 3 new friends on this date.They're totally with different backgrounds from each other but we're all sharing the same gender thus adding up the number of girlfriends I have until today.

Lady A, she's a mother of 16 months baby girl named Danisha, and happily married to a soldier. The hubby wanted another baby and she adores me for already have children with different gender. We're also sharing the delivering experiences and have a chit chat on the types of family planning methods. She's going to change from pills to injections as pills makes her too thin. As a preparation for the next baby, she wanted to upsized her body so that she said she'll have the energy to deliver.. hahahah.. She talks a lot and I really like that heheh... She reminds me of my long lost contact high school friend, the petite Donna.

Lady B, she's an unemployed off-campus student. She lives in the Kampong where few peoples I knew lives there, but unfortunately the people we both knew are only by the name, not really attached. She asked a lot about myself and she kept on saying that I was lucky and admired my 'younger than age' appearance hahaha. She was very surprise to know that I'm a mother of two and already in my thirties. There's at one time she went to one of the Chancellor's Hall to study for the exam tomorrow and she accidentally slept there until a lecturer came in and woke her up the next day. To make it worse, the lecturer told her that he's going to conduct a lecture there and students already waiting outside... whoooaahhh... I could imagine how I'm gonna change uni if that's happened to me.

Lady C, she's the youngest among them, only 17 and will be sitting for SPM at the end of this year. Lady B said that they're cousins but Lady C didn't recognized her. Lady B also told me that Lady C comes from a wealthy family.. yess... it really shows... the Nike sneakers, the 2 mobile phones that kept on ringing, the RM50 x 2 notes she offered to Lady B as an exchanged for RM100 note (I didn't bring that much when I was in her age --> but she admitted that she 'bodek' her father to get it ikekeke) and the car she drives. Not really into conversation but to me she's not 'sombong' tho. Probably the age gap making her not really 'in' the topic mostly discussed heheh... If I were her, I'll be busy with my mobilephone too. But when she talks, she reminds me of my lil sister in law hahah especially the way she called me 'kakak'.

I love making friends but I'm not good at breaking the ice, and I seldom asked stranger friend personal questions unless the person reveals first. But I don't mind being asked... I've always have a 'safe' answer for the too personal q's... Nice meeting you galsss... c ya again this coming 20th... and goodluck to all of us.. *wink* *wink*

2 comments:

my.mastura said...

i have a tough time breaking the ice too..but once i got to know that person n vise versa, i tend to be quite a chatterbox...hehehh

The lucky woman said...

hahah... same goes to me... klu 'ngam' trus mcm debate pon ado ikekek