Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Disaster Leave

At the minutes of writing this entry, my friend text me that I was lucky today for not going to the office because it's officially a disaster leave... floods everywhere and most of the northern colleagues (including me) didn't make it to the office. Is it still consider to be lucky if I woke up early as usual and apparently I was stucked in a massive flood jam for an hour, then after struggling to find non-flooded road to go home I was actually wasting fuels (the total mileage is 144km!!) and spending more than 5 hours in car??
The reason why I wanted a 4wd!!

Unusual traffic crawls between 7am - 8am both from and to KKmany vehicles refused to go further... either stop by the side or take the u-turn... The flood is 10m away from me... kunun mo redah saja, sekali tgk saga tenggelam, sikit lagi mo dekat bonet kedalaman dia!!See anything? hahaha... I was zooming at the flood after taking the u-turn and stop at the other side, but my hp's camera didn't captured the scene in action

No comments: