Sunday, August 2, 2009

The journey



Here I am again surfing @ the academy... but today I'm using my prepaid daily broadband... tomorrow have to send the free wifi application form, so maybe tomorrow or the day after baru boleh connect thru the free wifi facility.

My air journey couple hours before was a bit terrifying. 1st, when everybody already onboard, the captain make an announcement that the departure will be 15mins delayed because of air traffic congestion... that is due to the current constructions plus the strong wind conditions, all planes will have to share the same runaway huhuhuh... I can see the other plane landing from the opposite direction... Then few minutes before landing, we've experienced about 1/2 meter drop for about 1-2 seconds.. huiyoo... bikin takut... kalah perasaan kecut perut naik rollercoaster tuh... I almost grab the hand of the lady sitting next.I tot we're falling down heheh...

Then the journey continues by charting the airport limo taxi.. the driver said that the academy is very far.. boleh pulak dia tanya 'Pernah pergi ker?" so I said yes.. frequently hahaha.... I told him the way thru hiways and toll... But I saw the driver is using the GPS and he managed to take us safely to the academy avoiding the hiways and toll. As for me, memang fail lah in memorizing jalan masuk kampung... banyak simpang... so better hiway hehehe...

No comments: