Friday, July 31, 2009

Memoirs of the day..

Last night I had a chat with hubby... ntah mcmana buli terbuka pulak cerita masa jaman skul ikekeke... o ya... it's all triggered by my complaint regarding our doter woke me up at 4am the day before... she insisted to have her diapers change but actually she only had a dream.. urgghhh...

we have flashed back all kind of memories.. yg seram, funny, etc.. first the gloomy months i had @ the dublin ka sydney hostel ah? can't remember which one... I told hubby how we can't sleep until the time past 3am!! huwaaa... not because we're studying... but we're struggling with our fear of 'the entity' huhuuhuh... scary experince lah...

then back to school memories... yeah... hubby n I from the same school, so we have the advantage of knowing each of the characters being told in 'our stories' ikekeke. Too many stories to be told and yet we still keep on remembering and it makes me really miss my ol skul frenss....


senior manalah yg salu nyanyi lagu raya yg ada lirik ni: "setahun hanya sekali" hehehe.... this song refers to us since we seldom dating @ school... the contact method we had during that time was slipping kinda love letter in each other drawer hahaha..... oppss... have to end here... karang lambat pula masuk opis.

No comments: