Friday, August 21, 2009

Miss understood 2009


dtg : datang? dating?
blk : balik? bilik? blok?
ptg: petang? potong?
kg: kampung? kilograms?
bg: bagi? bang?

The shortforms that amazed me on how the words being shorten hahaha
aq= aku
22p= tutup
2 = tu(itu)
x = tidak/bukan/kali

These are just samples of texting language that might confusing the receiver... well, sms'ing is the cheaper way to communicate heheh, plus that mobile handphone is no longer for wealthy people, everybody can afford one nowadays.. it's a need!! Even my in laws being told that we're getting engaged (once upon a time) thru sms ah hah!!! It's the safest way to hide nervousness kekeke...

Recently, I have to forward hubby's sms back to him because I hardly understand what he's trying to say. The text goes like this:

'Rupanya Pn. Noraini pic 2 org kg bg syg'
I was like 'hah??' I've tried to encrypt the message and it ended up confusing me more... I was wondering why pn noraini (our ex-teacher) take pictures of two of our villagers then give it to me? hahah... hubby called me 'sayang' and it became syg in the sms. Then... hubby made it clear writing it in a full words

"Puan Noraini, the person in charge (for the water meter application) tu orang Kampung Buang Sayang (name of a village in Papar)"

1 comment:

msLabadin said...

hehehe my interpretation was all correct except for the pic... lol