Friday, August 14, 2009

What's the perfect title?

I'd just like to write on anything I want to share at this moment.. can't think of anything specific.. reading other's blog making me feel close to them.. walaupun beribu batu, walaupun menyeberang lautan, I still can be updated! Hmm... like the hot topic discussed today 'should the internet content ditapis? I don't mind since i've been using the internet for a good reason all the time but be reasonable lah.. jgn pulak blog, frenster or facebook pon kana blok... nda idup ooo!!! hehehe....

Still coughing... fever and flu has gone... padan muka pasal nda mkn ubat batuk... bukan apa... it's the drowsiness effect that makes me refused to take it. How am I going to work when feeling sleepy all the time kan... ndapa lah... I'll ask for another type of ubat batuk yg tidak bikin ngantuk tomorrow.

Currently I'm taking Yasmin as the contraceptive pills to avoid pregnancy.. what I'm concern now is this statement:

Important information about Yasmin

This medication can cause birth defects in an unborn baby. Do not use if you are pregnant. Do not use Yasmin if you have any of the following conditions: a history of stroke or blood clot, circulation problems (especially if caused by diabetes), a heart valve disorder, breast or uterine cancer, abnormal vaginal bleeding, kidney or liver disease, an adrenal gland disorder, severe high blood pressure, migraine headaches, or a history of jaundice caused by birth control pills.

Honestly, I have been missing taking the pills lately... and surely during simulation week... so I really in doubt about Yasmin ability to avoid the pregnancy (actually klu pregnant pon ndapa... rezeki kan, cuma mo kasi jarak saja ba). It is because I feel that I'm having morning sickness... ntahla at first I tot maybe it's because my hormonal changes sbb miss makan pil kan so agak terkacau lah... skrg ni sendiri yg kacau bilau hahah... so after this I'm going to the Guardian to buy the pregnancy test kit hahaha...

2 comments:

MommyDanial said...

hahah.. berita baik kah?? dulu den suspect peknen pun pasal rasa demam, pening n loya-loya...klo lekat pun apa salahnya nanti buleh saing ngan sha...pepe hal pun pi test dulu aaaaa...

Biasalah ubat2an neh ada pros n cons dia...

MommyDanial said...

Alamak tadi lopa nak masukkan...weh since ko kata ko dah termiss taking pill better ko stop until next period n confirm yang ko tu tak pregnant baru ko continue balik .. itupun klo ko still nak avoid pregnancy lah... sementara tu ko guna lah cara lain..