Sunday, August 2, 2009

Parfum.. Parfum...

A friend of mine needed my help to survey for the price of Deep Red (Hugo Boss), Rose (Lancome) & White Linen (Estee Lauder).Unfortunately not one in the list available in the outlet... but I ended up buying miniatures for me n hubby.. huhuhuh... padahal baru juga beli Christian Lacroix n Women of Earth 2 months ago. Ini kerja salesgirl tuh la... her accomplishment in persuading me is followed by the very reasonable prices altho I didn't recognized the brand.. It's Jeanne Arthes (Paris).

The Girl's Collection for me contains miniature of:
Sexy Girl
Mixte

Sweet Sixteen
BOUM
J.S Women



The Gold Collection for hubby contains miniature of:
CO2
Amore Mio

Sur Un Nuage
Arome by Arthes
Sultane


Both set cost me RM49 x 2 only... the lady said the price is very cheap because it is not on advertisment yet.. I dunno the truth but I surely can't resist the temptation of collecting the miniatures.

No comments: