Sunday, January 3, 2010

What To Expect??

The book that have been abandoned few years back is now ready to be my valuable resource again. Yup... I'm expecting the 3rd.. It's very early to announce where some expectant patiently wait until the 1st trimester ended to make it the BIG NEWS to friends. But today, being alone making me really in needs of my usual writing therapy. This news is actually already in the Bestfriends's Headlines.

This is my 1st UPT results. I took the test 1 day before my period is due.It's actually a double line but the other is very faint line that took me snapping several shots with my hp's camera to make it noticeable but it fails hahaha. I was too eager to do the test since I was off pills for about 4-5 months and I do having morning sickness. But after the 1st test I was in doubt, controlling myself on not to be excited since it might be the wrong results since I bought the cheapest UPT heheh. 2 days later, that is the 2nd day I missed the period, I took another test with the most expensive UPT and recommended by doctors (said on the box).

Can you read the word 'pregnant' ?? heheh... Cool huh... I'm in my 1st month... another 8 months to go before the baby expected to see the world the first week of September (or the final week of August judging from the early-than-due labors of the baby's bro and sis.

6 comments:

msLabadin said...

congratulations Khady!

The lucky woman said...

Thanks fran...

The lucky woman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
my.mastura said...

tahniah awak! \^_^/

third dh yer..murah rezeki..

due awal september? bulan puasa tuh...semoga selamat 2-2 nyer..AMIN

Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

omg babe..congrats for the third time!!im still struggling for no 2 hehehhe..

Mia Evan said...

Congrats Kak Khady! Take care.