Sunday, January 24, 2010

100110


I've lost my baby in the making on this date. Lucky that I don't have to go through the D&C. During my 1st prenatal visit with Dr S, I have an instinct that something's wrong with the baby. I've experiencing minor cramping but when I asked Dr. S she just smile saying that I didn't have to be worried since it's normal. She tried scanning the baby to make sure it's not an ectopic. She said my uterus swelling as in normal pregnancy but she can't find the baby since it was only 5 weeks and 3 days at that time. She asked me to do the urine test. And the fainted double line was the result. I didn't told her that I've done home test twice and it's still a positive result. She said it was a 50-50 result so she provided me another UPT and ask me to do the test again early in the morning where the urine is most concentrate. And, for the 4th time... it's postive & fainted but better than the 1st test done in my previous entry.


On 090110, a brownish spotting occur and at that moment, I told myself to be strong and ready to be facing with an early miscarriage. Blood starting to flow the next morning but still I didn't see a doctor since female doctor is only availabe from Monday to Wednesday at my place. Then, late in the evening when I was in the shower, I was surprised to see something on the pad.. I thought it was a blood clot but no... it's texture was more to a flesh. Me and hubby rush to the emergency and the doctor confirmed it was a complete abortion. I was warded for a nite and the next morning the doctor again confirmed I didn't have to go through D&C.. everything's have come out completely. Guess have to try again next time.

4 comments:

my.mastura said...

alamak...sedihnyer :(

x per...x der rezeki kali ni..
jaga diri elok2 yer...

The lucky woman said...

ha tu lah... sib bek awal2 jugaklah.. klu da beso agaknya melalak gak kotss

Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

oh no..sorry to hear bout the loss.. ;(

Mia Evan said...

Sedihnya... so sorry to hear... Boleh cuba lagi.