Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Lost Gold

Salam to all.. it’s been a while since I wrote the last post.. dunno how to start.. probably what I have in mind right now is about the lost of my precious gold necklace. Yeahh… I have 2, 1 was a gift from bapa for the PMR excellence & the other is from mama simply for her only daughter to have it as a-mom-to-daughter-tradition-gift. Guess which one was lost?? The one I wrote with the bold was… huhuhuh….

From the time when I was confirmed that my second child is a girl, I have promised that the girl will have the tradition gift from me. I didn’t have a tough time though on deciding which necklace I should give away. It’s not that I like it more than the other. I love both but since the ‘was’ (hahah… feeling like naming it as ‘was’) have no pendant yet, so I took into consideration that the new pendant should be engraved with arwen’s name.

It’s a shame that I didn’t know the ‘Who’, or ‘How’, ‘Where’ and ‘When’ details. If all are known, then it shouldn’t be called lost lah kan.. maybe Snatched or Robbed. Anyway, I’m glad Arwen was not harmed and didn’t bruise. We only realized the ‘lost’ after MIL asked where the ‘was’ were. And it’s the day that we have many people coming in and out of the house since it’s my lil bro’s malam berinai. To all, it seems like someone is doing the bad thing, but hubby has done tracking with the pictures of arwen and we concluded that it was lost after 6th Dec and before relatives and neighbors started coming to our house to help with the wedding chores.

Sedih memang sedih, tapi semua yang terjadi mesti ada hikmah disebaliknya. Tapi yang bikin panas tu masa kenduri ni la banyak benda-benda kecik hilang. Yang wajib hilang apa lagi… selipar la… iskk… my crocs sandal, and my children’s toilet flip flop. So, as a reminder to me and to all my friends, if you’re having lotsa people in the house, do keep all your valuables in a locked room. Do not let anyone enter any rooms without you or your family present. Better be cautious than be sorry.

No comments: