Sunday, July 25, 2010

Not Fit To Fly

I was supposed to be in a 2-weeks pre-advace courses on the 19th-30th at the academy. However, my doctor had written an exemption letter, replacing the assured-fit-t-fly letter. I really don't know how to react on this. Probably frustrated a bit, since the next schedule for the courses to be offered and I'll be available to attend, will be next year. On the other hand, I was thinking about my baby's wellbeing, and better not to jeopardize. This is my precious pregnancy. I love you baby.

Being a wife, mother of two, expecting the 3rd baby and an employee at the same time is very tough. I dunno how many times I mention bout this but surely someone who's in the same boat will nod their head as a gesture of consent.

I was diagnose with a low-lying placenta during the latest check-up... doctor will confirmed which type of placenta previa I'm having at the next check up.. for the time being, no bleeding occur as with my 2nd pregnancy with placenta previa type I, bleeding n threatened abortion happened during the 5th months. pray for me n baby friends...

1 comment:

msLabadin said...

am praying for you...