Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The 3rd month

oh my.... my last entry was last month?? gosh... this fussy pregnancy really keeps me off the mood... the breakouts on my face makes the mirror is the ultimate enemy... hate it!! today one of the colleague asked "what happened to your face? Chicken Pox?" huwaaaaa..... Nasib baiklah ada alasan "I'm pregnant" I didn't change any of my facial rutine... the same cleanser, toner & moisturiser. It's just that I had stop consuming Yasmin which was the secret of my flawless skin. After the colleague heard the news then she said 'It might be a girl'... yeah... me also have the same feeling... but boy or girl, it doesn't really matter... she/he will be the precious addition in the family... love you baby....

6 comments:

my.mastura said...

mcm2 kan kalau pregnant ni..

saya dulu, time pregnant, rambut x gugur langsung...kalau tidak, segenggam dpt pas basuh rambut..lantai pon bersih je, x byk rambut..smp suami saya ckp "bagus la..pregnant la lg.." huhu..suka hati dia jer...

kali ni pregnancy dh ok? alhamdulillah...

Self-Proclaimed Yummy Mummy said...

hey khady glad its all good for you & baby ;)

Mia Evan said...

hai... wah congrats. dulu pun ada kawan cerita if miscarriage(eh btl kah spelling ni hehehe), jgn straight away p minta cuci bcos selalunya blh terus pregnant. Anyway, hope this time everything turn out fine.

Contrary to me, time pregnant my girl, paling love my face. Masa tu ja jerawat yang sudah sekian lama menghuni d muka saya ni langsung tdk tumbuh. Hormon kali...

The lucky woman said...

mastura: now masih teruk morning sickness... bukan takat morning, afternoon & evening sekali huhuhuh...

chris: thanks

mami mia: yeah.. articles pon byk tulis that every pregnancy is different.My 1st, ok all the way... muka licin, zero morning sickness... 2nd byk problem sbb placenta previa... yg 3rd or 4th nih the worst.. but hope that I will safely deliver a healthy baby.. aminnn

msLabadin said...

congrats Khady... Hope and pray everything is okay with you and lit' baby... Take care..

The lucky woman said...

yeah... thanks fran!!