Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Weekend Family

Thanks to the sudden and short notice from APM, am using the golden opportunity to spend the precious week with hubby before he fly off to Thailand, and also, finally I have the chance to update this blog, fuhhh… on the sad story, I have to leave my prince and princess with their nenek huwaaaa..

Being a weekend family is somewhat pricey, my new prepaid account has been topped-up more than 5 times since being registered, and it was just about a month ago!! Calling my beloved is a must!! Flight tickets bought at least once in a month and we’re lucky of having the free MAS return tickets, though we’ve pay out another RM due to rescheduling, also the fuel price issue arrrgghhhh…. Malas tah ku ingau!!!!

2 comments:

Mia Evan said...

The penyibuk me was wondering kak, are you married with 'him'? Well... high school sweetheart?

The lucky woman said...

yes!!! It's him hahahah.... my first and last boyfriend kekeke...