Monday, April 28, 2008

Financial Planning

Recently, I wanted to stick on this principle: satisfy yourself by spending the money you earned, rather than spend it to others... significantly selfish, but I'm tired of having responsible to other's financial problem especially when I'm not the right person to be accountable of. I know that I have better living and job, but I'm not a millionaire!! I know that I can make use the benefits of government servant to apply loans, but who can give me the assurance that the person will pay the monthly payment, whilst legally, (stated in the contract of agreement) I'm the person that should pay??? If the person is being honest though, what if, something bad happened to the person, for example death (sorry, but I'm not praying for it). Spend wisely, spend with what you have in the pocket, if you can't afford of what you want, then save, avoid loans!!! But if you really have to (the loan thingy..) be responsible and make sure you can settle the monthly payment, don't be the burden of someone else..

No comments: